You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-08 22:59

pegaso203

Have thought create a subforum in Spanish?

Goodnight

I live in Bogota, Colombia. I would like to see a sub forum in Spanish for Spain and Latin America.

In these countries the computers are not as advanced as those of Europe for this reason the operating system that adapts very well to our needs.

I use it a week ago and it is very stable and fluid superior to Lubuntu mi old os

#2 2017-03-09 07:48

q4osteam
Q4OS Team
Website

Re: Have thought create a subforum in Spanish?

Yes, it would be fine to have a Spanish forum, as there are a few Spanish and Portuguese Q4OS users around. Unfortunately, it would have to be an independent forum, as we are not able to moderate it in other language then English. If you are interested in to create own forum, you are welcome, we are ready to support you as much as possible.

#3 2017-03-09 13:51

pegaso203

Re: Have thought create a subforum in Spanish?

Good afternoon

I think that somebody from the team that writes in Spanish makes a forum, the reason is that there is to promote the idea of "official forum" so that there is seriousness in the orintaciòn to the end user.

My experience as an Ubuntu user
For several years, is that I saw a lot of disorder in forums of other languages,

It is necessary to preserve the integrality of the information given to those who use Q4OS, that can not be given to any person

If you decide to create it count me as "moderator" taking into account my local time in Colombia

I am a Linux user since buying a computer with Windows Vista I have used various distributions Ubuntu, Manjaro, Deepin Lubuntu etc

Board footer